Having decided to build your own home, among the things that you should consider at the top of list to do, is the construction of basic structure, such as timber wall frames and trusses. The wall frames are composed of vertical and horizontal pieces of timber that are fitted together to support the upper floor, ceiling and the roof.
In Australia, timber wall frames are not usually constructed on the job site. Instead they are built in a manufacturing facility, delivered and then quickly assembled on site. This system is by far the most popular amongst the trade and industry, owner builders and architects alike. It follows strict quality control to make sure that correct specifications are followed, combining quality and accuracy in the production, right through the whole construction process.
If you are looking for a wall frame and truss manufacturer, you will find a number of companies to choose from within the industry. Heyden Frame and Truss is the best choice, if you are looking for experts in engineered timber frames and trusses. The company prefabricates all equipment right here in Australia, in accordance with your design and in compliance with the current Australian Standards. Premade timber wall frames have a natural beauty, which is one reason it has become a favourite building material in Australia.
At Heyden Frame and Truss, we design, build and erect the structure for both detached, multi-residential and commercial buildings. Our timber construction offers a wide variety of design options, which are cost efficient and flexible.
Premade timber wall frames also provide the following advantages over building them on site:
* The process of prefabricating; provides architects and builders the ability to source the wall frames and roof trusses from only one supplier. This is a one-stop-shop solution that offers noticeable advantages on the job site.
* Premade timber wall frames are quicker to install than those that are built from scratch on site. Builders and developers find it an attractive way to build; because constant deadlines are always a priority in construction.
* This process can save you time and money. It is a well-known fact that prefabrication can reduce the time at the work site by half, as the frames come pre-assembled. It also means that on-site workers need employees for a shorter duration of time, thus reducing the cost of labour significantly.
* It’s also a great way to ensure that the products are consistently high in quality; because the wall frames have been manufactured by computer-controlled process and are satisfactorily engineered to meet the clearly defined requirements for load, wind-bearing and bracing.
* Building the premade timber wall frames off site reduces site accidents and theft.
With Heyden Frame and Truss, you need not look any further. Whether you are an owner builder or a DIY renovation enthusiast, you can trust that we will work with you; from the start to finish of your project.
We have more than 30 years’ experience in the industry, which means that we will be able to support you regardless of; how small or big the project.
We service all Sydney suburbs, Gosford, Central Coast, Newcastle, and the surrounding areas.